[21] The twelve gates are twelve pearls—each gate made of one pearl. And the street of the city was pure gold, clear as crystal.
Revelation 21:21 TPT
Just had a revelation that made me shudder... the gates of the New Jerusalem, the bride of Christ, coming down out of heaven are made of pearl - each made of a single pearl - I was trying to picture that, I kind of saw a huge pearl with a little door at the bottom then BANG - I realised - pearls are made by suffering, by the mother of pearl turning a piece of dirt, a source of pain, being covered with beauty, and becoming precious... we enter the city of God's presence through the beautiful suffering of the cross, the lamb slain, the blood of Christ, and also our own death to self, the fires of sanctification, carrying our own cross... shabbah! ❤️π₯✝️☝π»ππ»π₯
Comments
Post a Comment