Healing Scriptures
• Psalms 23:1-3 NKJV The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. [2] He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. [3] He restores my soul; • Exodus 15:26 NLT ...“I will not make you suffer any of the diseases I sent on the Egyptians; for I am the Lord who heals you.” • Malachi 4:2 NKJV But to you who fear My name The Sun of Righteousness shall arise With healing in His wings; • Matthew 7:7-8 NIV “Ask and it will be given to you; ... [8] For everyone who asks receives; • James 4:2 NIV You do not have because you do not ask God John 14:13 NIV [13] And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. John 16:24 NKJV [24] Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full. • Matthew 8:16-17 NKJV [16] When evening had come, they brought to Him many who were demon-possessed. And He cast out the spirits with a word, and healed all who were s...
Comments
Post a Comment