Outcast

I'm just an outcast doing outcast things under an outcast sky
I don't need their rules because rules are for fools I'm doing what gets me high

I been so low doing things real slow
Thrown outside the city where life's been shitty...
Got outcast friends, with us the means are the ends
Doing outcast stuff till we've got enough

Cos I'm just an outcast doing outcast things under an outcast sky
I don't need their rules because rules are for fools I'm doing what gets me high

Till the outcast of outcasts came my way
He wasn't a bad boy he was righteous
He held out his hand to me he said you've just got to trust
He showed me the way, I found peace at last

Cos I was an outcast doing outcast things
Till the King of all outcasts came by
I broke all the rules rules, I was such a fool
But he died outside the city, what he went through was a pity

But he did it for me, and he did it for you!
He stormed hells gates, brought the captives out,
Put captivity in captivity
His name is Jesus
Son of God and Son of Man
Came down to earth by a virgin birth
On the cross he carried my can

Cos I was an outcast doing outcast things
Till the King of all outcasts came by

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healing Scriptures

The Woman with the flow of blood healed by touching the hem of Jesus' garment represents the end of the flow of the blood of sheep and goats for the atonement of the sins of Israel!

Child of Hell, Child of Heaven